- Perform picking and packing of parts while maintaining accurate inventory.
- Ship customer orders daily by utilizing shipping software.
- Receive inventory into MRP system and physically add to inventory bin locations.
- The ability to operate forklift a plus.
- Assist in other areas and work special projects as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 2 years Shipping/Receiving experience, 1-2 years of Mechanical experience a plus.
- Strong decision-making abilities are a must.
- The ability to work in a team or on an individual basis, as well as be self-motivating.
- Ability to adapt and improvise.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in Excel, Word, and the ability to work with NetSuite software programs as well as use the latest Microsoft operating system.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibility that are required of the employee. EEO.
Please apply via the Dynamic Brands Career Center