At Dynamic Brands, we strive to create innovative, revolutionary products that make the golfing experience easier, more accessible and more enjoyable for players of all skills levels. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Integrity is at the forefront of everything we do, and it drives our dedication and guides us to reach our full potential day in and day out. Our team members are vital to the continued success of our operation, and our unique company culture makes us one of Richmond’s greatest businesses to work for.
Whether you are starting fresh or looking to learn, Dynamic Brands will give you the opportunity to work with a variety of technology on a small team with a fast growing company.
- Installing, configuring, monitoring, and repairing computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Tracking and triaging ticketing IT service requests
- Providing technical support across the company in a timely manner
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Testing new technology
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline or the equivalent in training and/or experience.
- Six months to one year of help desk support experience
- Experience with NetSuite or Salesforce cloud-based ERP systems preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Thorough knowledge of PC desktop, Mac Desktop, Laptop, and mobile hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online email system.
- Knowledge of basic networking and firewalls. Experience with Cisco Meraki preferred
- Experience with VoIP is a plus.
- CompTIA A+ certification is desired but not required
- Active listening skills: the ability to closely listen to details and discern what is being described by non-IT people
- Eagerness to learn and intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to help with a sense of urgency
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Oral and written documentation abilities
Must be physically able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, pull, grasp, reach, and lift up to 75 lbs. Hand dexterity, and eye and hand coordination critical. Walking, standing, as well as sedentary workstation projects also required. Employee is subject to inside environmental conditions. Employee’s schedule will include after hour and weekend projects, as needed.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration