Embroidery Responsibilities Include:
- Diagnosing and performing scheduled and as-needed maintenance and repairs on embroidery equipment.
- Setting up personalization’s per provided instructions.
- Set up and take down of threads including acting as runner to gather or put away threads in proper storage locations.
- Boxing and un-boxing of product as needed.
- Cleaning & trimming of products when needed.
- Copy requested logos from database to media cards per instructions.
- Responsible for housekeeping and movement of completed product to designated shipping stations.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- 1 to 2 + years Embroidery Experience
- Ability to setup machine and clean tooling / equipment
- Previous quality control experience a plus
- Ability to work with light manufacturing equipment with no limitations
- Able to operate a forklift a plus
- Strong decision-making abilities are a must.
- The ability to work in a team or on an individual basis, as well as be self-motivating.
- Ability to adapt and improvise.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in Excel, Word, and the ability to work with NetSuite software programs as well as use the latest Microsoft operating system.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration